Join by Mail
Benefits of MACCP Membership
* Advocacy for providers - we testify at the State Capitol and meet with legislators and DHS to advocate for our profession
* We promote the family child care profession to the public and provide resources about family child care to families
* Access to trainings in the Metro and Greater Minnesota
* Networking & Social Events
* Quarterly Newsletters
* We are an organization for licensed family child care providers and run by licensed family childcare providers
Membership is only $35 per calendar year!
Professional Membership (licensed family child care providers): Professional membership is open to licensed family child care providers in Minnesota who support the MACCP mission and purpose. Each Professional Member shall be eligible to one vote in MACCP elections, in addition to participation in Professional-Member-only surveys.
Associate Membership: Associate membership is open to individuals, businesses, or organizations that support the MACCP mission and purpose. Associate Members do not possess voting rights.